Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ALDERSHOT!!!!!!

Mah familia!!!!!! I HAVE MADE IT SAFELY TO ALDERSHOT!!!!!! Since I was only able to email for a little while, I'm able to send out a quick email to let you know that I'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo, Aldershot is bomb dig!!!!! hahhaha my new comp is FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!!! She is from JAPAN and her name is Sister Y!!!!  I call her Sister Yoshi... hahah she is HALF my size!!!!!!! hahahhhhhahhha
I just wanted to express my love for you!!!!!!
TODAY WAS COOL!!!!!
Soooo, we have an investigator here in good ole Aldershot named L, from Romania and his friend G, but they can't speak a WORD of English hahhaha soooo the Zone leaders in Redding, one of which is a really close friend of mine actually, travel all the way to teach him because Elder P. is from Romania!!!! Elder M. is from Utah though soooo a lil piece of home right dere!!! hahhaha and even though the whole teach was in Romanian, the spirit was SO strong!!!!!! GOD SPEAKS ALL LANGUAGES!!!!!!!
And then, these 10 year old boys came up and started swearing and all that, so Elder M. and I took them aside for a minute so that the teach could go on. I dared them to go find treasure in the forest (so we could have peace and quiet), and ten minutes later they come back with a bunch of tires hahhaha they started being distracting again so Elder M. and I took them aside again... hahahah.... I dared them to go build something with the tires, so they did!!!
One of the boys then told me to "f--- off" and Elder M., like the cool cat he is, stepped up and said, "Hey, you do NOT speak to a woman like that!" And then the boys friend stepped up and said, "yeah, man. don't swear in front of a lady."
THERE IS SOME GOOD IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I can testify to standing in holy places!!! And standing firm when it's hard to feel the spirit!!!!!!!!!
I love you all!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment